Calm Guidance Through The Probate Process
Being called upon to probate the will can be very stressful. This responsibility comes while you are grieving the loss of a loved one and in most cases, it is the first time they have been exposed to the probate process. While the courts do a good job of laying out the requirements of the role and the actions you need to take, it is a very detailed and involved process that can quickly become overwhelming.
At Coleman Law, P.A., we have extensive experience guiding people through the probate process. We take the time to explain how the process works and what to expect along the way. Our goal is to make sure all of the details are attended to so that the probate process is as stress free as possible for you.
Our Probate Services
No matter what your probate needs are, we will take the time to understand your needs and develop a custom-tailored strategy to help you. You can count on us to help you with matters involving:
- Drafting petitions for administration
- Drafting petitions, waivers, and assignments
- Drafting proposed orders and letters of testamentary
- Helping create an inventory of assets and debts
- Identifying the owners of real property and resolving any issues that arise
- Gaining control of financial assets
- Preparing the estate tax return
- Distributing assets to beneficiaries or heirs
- Preparing a final accounting for the court and preparing closure of administration
We understand that most of our clients are unfamiliar with these matters. Attorney Jami Coleman and the rest of our team will walk you through the legal process and stay by your side every step of the way.